Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How Can I Get My Wife To Have A Threesome


How can I talk my wife into ankther threesome?
Well my wife and I have had one threesome before with one of our good friends about a year back. Afterwards she felt uncomfortable with it and since then I've brought up the possibility of another one but she's not biting. She says she's more uncomfortable about the fact the person we had the threesome with was a close friend, and suggested trying with someone we just casually know, but every time I bring it up or find a "candidate" she shoots me down. I like group sex, she's not biting and im going crazy. Help?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
don't force your wife into doing something she does not want or like



it is obvious she did this to make you happy



leave it be



or



get a divorce and find someone like yourself who likes group sex



peace



My Channel is a self explained channel what you see is what you will get. I do rapping videos, I go on rants, I play video games, and ...


how can i get my wife to have a threesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.