Tuesday, February 12, 2013

How Many Weight Watchers Plus Points Do I Get Calculator


Question for Anyone Using Weight Watchers Point Plus?
I am looking over the new Weight Watchers Points Plus program and I have noticed it has several changes from when I used to do Weight Watchers a few years ago. In reviewing the new program, I found that beer (light beer that is) calculates as zero points. Is this calculation correct? Thanks for your input/help!
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
That doesn't sound right. My book states one can or one bottle of light beer is 3 points on the points plus plan.



Also, if you don't have a points calculator here is a site I found that will help you.



http://www.calculatorcat.com/free_calcul…



Good luck!



The most common question I get asked is about the new Weight Watchers programme; what it's about and how it works. I've ...


how many weight watchers plus points do i get calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.